For over 100 years, Abilene Christian School has been preparing students for every aspect of life.  ACS offers a college preparatory education in a spiritual atmosphere. ACS is located in north Abilene on 25 acres of land that includes a cafeteria, gym, playground, practice fields, library, science labs, digital learning centers, band hall, and classrooms. In addition to its academic offerings, ACS offers opportunities in athletics, fine arts, leadership, and community service. 

Key dates in our history:
  • 1906 - Founded as Childers Classical Institute
  • 1912 - Became Abilene Christian College and The Campus School
  • 1974 - Renamed Abilene Christian Schools
  • 1986 - Separated from Abilene Christian University and moved to new campus
  • 2014 - Renamed Abilene Christian School to signify unity as pre-k, elementary, middle and high schools are all on one campus
Previous     Pause     Next